2020 Ford Ecosport
Compact crossovers have come onto their own in the last decade owing to their popularity. While compact crossovers tick all the right boxes, they’re usually not a great option for people looking for something a little more affordable. This is where subcompact SUVs come in. They fill the gap that SUVs don’t when it comes to affordability and practicality.
One of the best subcompact SUVs in its class is the 2020 Ford EcoSport. If you’re looking for a mix of comfort, style, affordability, and power, you can’t go wrong with the 2020 EcoSport.
The EcoSport comes in 5 trims - the S, SE, SES, and Titanium. The S, SE, and Titanium trims are all front-wheel drive. They get around with a turbocharged 1.0-liter three-cylinder engine that cranks out 123 horsepower as well as 125 pound-feet of torque.
If you’d like, you can opt for a more powerful 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that cranks out 166 horsepower and 149 pound-feet of torque. Regardless of the engine, you opt for, the power plant will be mated to a six-speed automatic transmission.
You also get:
• 16-inch alloy wheels
• automatic headlights
• a rearview camera
• cruise control
• integrated blind-spot mirrors
• height-adjustable front seats
• atilt and telescoping steering wheel
• 60/40 split rear seats
• a cargo cover
• Bluetooth, a 4.2-inch central display system, a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, and a six-speaker audio system that comes with two USB ports on the S trim.
If you’d like a bit more, you can opt for the SE trim, which gives the EcoSport the following:
• LED running lights, foglights
• a windshield wiper de-icer
• roof rails
• rear privacy glass
• body-colored exterior accents
• rear parking sensors
• a sunroof
• keyless entry as well as ignition
• a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
• an upgraded driver information display and plenty more.
The SES trim is the sportiest trim that Ford offers on the EcoSport.
The range-topping Titanium trim adds luxury features such as heated mirrors, automatic wipers, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a 10-speaker Bang & Olufsen Play premium audio system, and plenty more.