2019 Ford Ranger
The 2019 Ford Ranger Redefines Perfection
The Ford Ranger is one of the most recognizable pickups on the market today. Thanks to a capable engine, superior off-roading capabilities, cool styling, and advanced safety features, the Ranger outperforms several pickups in its segment.
They design the pickup to haul heavy loads. Last year, Ford launched the 2019 version of the Ranger. Reviewed by various car experts who have nothing but good things to say. So what’s so special about the 2019 Ford Ranger in Raleigh? To answer this question, let's look at some features of the model.
- They build the 2019 Ranger to face every challenge that comes its way head-on. The truck features a powerful 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine that makes 270 hp and 310-lb. ft of torque. The Ranger does not break a sweat towing up to 7,500 pounds and boasts a best-in-class payload capacity.
- The 2019 Ranger features a fully-boxed high-strength steel frame that boosts the pickup’s off-roading capabilities. An independent front suspension is designed to help you maintain control and stability of your vehicle when driving on uneven terrain. Parabolic rear leaf springs enable more axle movement and thus improve flexibility.
- The Ranger 2019 comes with Ford Co-Pilot 360 that includes an array of safety features, such as BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane Keeping System, and Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking. BLIS alerts you
tovehicles in your blind spot zones.
- The Lane-Keeping System continuously scans your car’s position. If the system detects that you are unintentionally drifting out of your lane, it will send warnings to get your attention.
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking alerts you to a potential collision. If you fail to respond in a timely fashion, the system may automatically apply the brakes.
- The 2019 Ranger comes with Ford Pass Connect to help you stay connected. The one-stop mobility app helps you create a Wi-Fi hotspot that can be used to pair up to 10 devices. The Ford+Alexa app, moreover, helps you use voice controls to access different features.