2019 Ford F-150 Performance
The 2019 Ford F-150 is a Workhorse with a Brain and Heart
The Ford F-150 is one of the most capable pickups on the market today. It proves every person who thinks pickups are slow, sluggish workhorses devoid of any utility features wrong.
The pickup boasts a spacious interior. Unlike many others, the F-150 does not struggle with cabin noise and delivers a smooth and comfortable ride. The pickup offers great visibility and has plenty of space to store equipment.
If you are a fan of Ford, we have some great news for you. The 2019 version of the F-150 is now available with dealerships in Raleigh and other parts of the country. We, in this post, give you some reasons to get a 2019 Ford F-150 in Raleigh.
- The 2019 F-150 is nothing like anything. The truck comes with a powerful 3.5L EcoBoost twin-turbo V6 engine that makes 375 hp and 470-lb
.ft. of torque. Thanks to its efficient engine, the F-150 can tow up to 13,200 pounds. The F-150’s bed features lightweight and high-strength military-grade aluminum alloy that helps reduce weight. The reduction in mass definitely boosts the pickup’s payload capacity.
- To avoid safety deficits and other concerns when towing heavy loads, the F-150 comes with an array of smart towing features, such as Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Dynamic hitch assist, and a factory-installed trailer brake controller.
- Thanks to its array of safety features, the F-150 is the number one choice of families around the world. The pickup boasts advanced safety technologies, including BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Trailer Coverage, Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking, and Lane-Keeping System.
- While BLIS with Trailer Coverage helps you change lanes safely when towing a trailer, Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking alerts you to a potential collision. If you do not react to the warnings, the system may automatically apply the brakes. The available Lane-Keeping System prevents any drift out of your lane.
- The 2019 F-150 features a high-strength military-grade aluminum-alloy body and a high-strength steel frame. It also includes advanced technologies for off-road handling that take you places.