The Privilege of Partnership. Exclusive Pricing.
Your Partner Buying Program price is established before you visit the dealership so you don't have to negotiate.
Your Partner Buying Program price is clearly marked on the vehicle invoice. Just ask your dealer to show you.
To thank valued Partners like you, these exclusive savings are available in addition to most other publicly offered programs.
- Same pricing as Ford Motor Company partners
- Lower fees
- One on one service
- We can help with any make and any model of car
How to participate:
- Obtain your organization's Partner Code (see below)
- Visit a participating dealer, identify yourself as a Capital Ford Partner Buying Program participant to confirm eligibility.
- Provide proof of employment or organization membership (I.D. card, pay-stub, W-2 form or health care card)
- Select a Partner Buying Program eligible vehicle and ask for a copy of the invoice to confirm Partner Buying Program pricing.
- Partner Recognition pricing is available in addition to most other publicly offered programs.
- Active organization members, employees, retirees and members of their households are entitled to purchase or lease two new vehicles per year through Partner Recognition (used vehicles are ineligible)
- Dealer demonstration vehicles are available at new vehicle Partner Buying pricing
- Vehicles may be registered or titled in the name of a business (using federal tax ID number)
- Trade-in allowances must be negotiated with the dealer
- Lease/financing may be obtained at the customer's discretion from any source
4900 Capital Boulevard
Raleigh, NC 27616
Direct: 919-501-4288 Cell: 919-337-3301 Fax: 919-790-4668