Capital Cares is the corporate social responsibility program of the Capital Automotive Group assuring the company's legacy of caring for others and commitment to teamwork are put into action to benefit employees, customers and communities.Learn More
Capital employees bring their best each day to guarantee customer service satisfaction. We love to show them our appreciation.
We are united in our passion to go above and beyond to create the best experience possible.
- Capital Ford participated in meals on wheels on April 11.
- Capital Ford, Capital Chevrolet, Capital Mazda and Capital CJD worked together in November and December collecting toys for Toys for Tots.
- Capital CJD held a blood drive in January 2018.
- Capital CJD held "Project Bark" in March. We donated $50 for every car sold on March 3rdto Cause for Paws. We ended up donating a total of $800.
- Capital Ford teamed with Passage Homes last April and gave a car to a person in need.
Capital Auto Group held a Hurricane Relief Drive for Hurricane Harvey in September.
Capital Ford Charlotte sponsored a family in need for Christmas.